Board of Directors and Officers
Fibro Patient Education and Support Organization is governed by a board of directors that establishes policy, oversees daily operations, and conducts business affairs. There are no paid employees. Volunteers provide staffing and administrative services, publish a newsletter three times a year, and carry out public education programs.
- President: Necie Edwards
- Treasurer and Secretary: Michelle Morris
- Advisory Board: Laura Muttini, RPh, MBA, CHCP
- Advisory Board: Lou Paradise, President and Chief of Research, Topical BioMedics
- Advisory Board: Lisa O’Brien
- Advisory Board: Debbie Reynolds
FPESO Support Services
FPESO is dedicated to:
- Improving the quality of life for those affected directly and indirectly with fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis through education and support.
- Increasing public awareness of this under-reported, often disabling, painful condition.
- Actively promoting a better understanding of fibromyalgia (FM) among patients, medical and health professionals.