Fibromyalgia and/or Arthritis?
Fibromyalgia and Rheumatoid Arthritis are different diseases but they can occur together. Here’s the difference:
Rheumatoid vs Arthritis Symptoms
- RA can impair your muscles and joint, while the pain from fibro does not damage them.
- Fibro patients have trouble sleeping while RA patients do not.
- RA is slowly progressive, while fibro is episodic.
- Without treatment, RA symptoms worsen. Serious cases can damage major organs.
- If your joints are red and swollen, you have RA.
Learn more at these links:
Women’s Health Advice What is the Difference between Fibromyalgia and Arthritis